The Language Gallery Birmingham
Our Birmingham language centre is located in the heart of the UK’s second largest city, giving you access to a range of the city’s transport links, shopping, attractions and entertainment.
Our bright and modern Birmingham school gives you a comfortable and friendly space to learn, and is in a great location.
The Bull Ring shopping centre, Birmingham New Street Station and the Birmingham Art Gallery are all within walking distance. There’s also a variety of restaurants and coffee shops close to the centre where you can relax and meet friends and classmates.
If you are in Birmingham, why not contact us for a free trial? You can join a live class, meet our staff and visit the centre.
Our facilities include:
- Student Lounge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum students per class: 16
- Number of classrooms: 6
Closing dates 2024:
- 1st January
- 29th March
- 1st April
- 6th May
- 27th May
- 26th August
- 23rd - 27th Dec
Things to do in Birmingham
• For a great shopping trip, visit Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter, world-famous Selfridges, The Mailbox and The Bullring shopping centres and the world's biggest Primark!
• Take an open top bus, walking tour or boat trip down the canals to discover Birmingham's history.
• See a working watermill and visit beautiful Victorian architecture.
• Take a short train journey to explore Dudley Castle and Shakespeare's birthplace.
• Discover the arts at Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
• Race your friends at the world's largest track at the Birmingham Grand Prix Karting or break the code together at the escape rooms.
• Listen to music at the Symphony Hall, O2 Academy, Resort World Arena.
• Discover the natural world at Birmingham Wildlife Conservation Park and SEA LIFE Birmingham
• Check out Birmingham's Premier League football club Aston Villa
• Join the locals and watch the greyhound racing.
Our location in Birmingham
Arden University, Third Floor, Lock 14,39 Summer Row, B3 1JJ
You might also be interested in:
At The Language Gallery, you can choose from different types of English language courses and combine classes to make your language learning more intensive. You’ll also have the opportunity to take advantage of our flexibility to change.
These courses will help you to develop the academic skills needed to complete a degree in the UK and settle into an academic environment before starting your studies.
We provide a wide variety of student accommodation options in London including halls of residence, studios and single or twin rooms in homestays where you can live with a local family. We also offer house shares in Zones 2 and 3. All our accommodation options are provided externally.
Our social programme offers you a range of attractions to visit and events to go to in the evening and at weekends to enrich your experience in London. It includes the chance to visit major UK attractions and destination, including Oxford, Stonehenge, Liverpool, Cardiff and Edinburgh. You can even travel to European destinations such as Ireland, France, The Netherlands and Germany.